Fill in your TEIN*CC claim form (Prof Teck Chaw Ling)

Session leader

Prof. Teck Chaw Ling - University of Malaya


For the correct exchange rate to be used, it would be based on the “month” that an invoice is issued. EC official currency conversion website url:

Required Documents

Original copy of air-ticket invoices and payment receipts, flight itinerary and original copy of round trip boarding passes.
Please keep the hotel invoice and payment receipt for the time being. (In some cases, TEIN*CC may request for it in order to verify their number of per diems eligibility pay out).

Important Notes

Send the soft copy to Molly Yap <> for checking first before sending the originals through postal mail. This would help to minimize unnecessary delay in the events of missing documents or the form is not properly fill up.